Please DO NOT come to Simoro if you...
1. Have atleast one of the following symptoms (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of taste or smell, unexplained muscle aches, tiredness, pink eye, unexplained headache, digestive issues, runny or stuffy nose)
2. Have been in close contact with someone who was sick with Covid-19 symptoms or who has tested positive in the past 14 days
3. Have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
Please complete the self screening athttps://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/customer/
Show your green check mark on your phone to the pro shop attendant or greeter in the parking lot.
Mask is required in and around the clubhouse!
Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your tee off time.
Rakes, ball washers and portable washrooms have been removed from the course.
At Simoro Golf Links our top priority is the safety of our customers and our staff. Below is a list of the protective measures we are enforcing.
• Tee times are required
• Social distancing enforced as well as reminders to not touch flagstick or other players
• Transactions will occur via a walk-up window. Contactless debit/credit payment is preferred!
• Our employees will be responsible for increased cleanliness of our facilities, especially in high traffic areas including washrooms, golf carts, and bev cart
• Benches, rakes, ball washers and washrooms have been removed to eliminate touch points
• Holes will be modified so you do not need to touch the cup or flag
• Club storage and lockers will be closed
• Requiring our customers and employees to stay home if they feel unwell or if they have been in contact with anyone that is exhibiting flu-like symptoms
• Notices will be posted throughout our facility for customers and employees to use caution and practice best hygiene methods to prevent the spread of the virus